- Use cross-references to refer to other panels from formulas.
- Use data validation to flag invalid values.
- Send reports as PDF attachments.
- Customize the sender of reports.
- Fields are now given formula names automatically based on their captions.
- Apps run on desktop computers now look better.
- Access the formatted values of fields from formulas.
- Persistent fields no longer need to be reset when a reset button is pressed.
- How far down you've scrolled in Calcapp Creator is now remembered.
- Easily check all items in a calculation panel.
- A number of bugs have been fixed.
We plan to deliver calculated properties, image uploads, formatted text and copy and paste support before ending the beta program in a few months. When the beta program has ended, there will be a limited free plan and full-featured paid plans. We will work hard to ensure that your service is not interrupted when the beta program ends. E-mail us directly if you have concerns.
We have a presence on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. Be sure to use these communities to keep track of our progress or to ask us questions. (You're also welcome to send us e-mail and you can keep track of new blog posts using the RSS feed.)