- Use cross-references to refer to other panels from formulas.
- Use data validation to flag invalid values.
- Send reports as PDF attachments.
- Customize the sender of reports.
- Fields are now given formula names automatically based on their captions.
- Apps run on desktop computers now look better.
- Access the formatted values of fields from formulas.
- Persistent fields no longer need to be reset when a reset button is pressed.
- How far down you've scrolled in Calcapp Creator is now remembered.
- Easily check all items in a calculation panel.
- A number of bugs have been fixed.
We plan to deliver calculated properties, image uploads, formatted text and copy and paste support before ending the beta program in a few months. When the beta program has ended, there will be a limited free plan and full-featured paid plans. We will work hard to ensure that your service is not interrupted when the beta program ends. Email us directly if you have concerns.
We have a presence on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. Be sure to use these communities to keep track of our progress or to ask us questions. (You're also welcome to send us email and you can keep track of new blog posts using the RSS feed.)